Join Gisele Theriault from Mindful Necessities on a Sacred R & R in the Burren region of Ireland in County Clare.
April 29 - May 5, 2018 or August 19 - 25, 2018.
• be well nourished in body, mind and soul while staying with Gisele in the mystical Burren.
• opportunity to deepen our meditation practice, both sitting and walking.
• meditation and sounding at sacred sites with Jackie Queally, author of Spirit of the Burren and other books.
• yoga and music, on and off sites with Irish folklorist Jack Harrison, author of Celtic Yoga.
• yoga with Helga Himmelsbach, founder of Burren Wellness Centre and Yoga Studio.
• meditative experiential jewelry making project with Gisele at the Burren Art College.
• experience the Irish charm in music and culture.
• final supper at (world class) Gregan’s Castle.
€1500 - €1750 double occupancy excluding flight to Ireland.
To ensure an intimate and sacred experience we will be accepting a maximum of 10 people. We strongly believe that in order to ensure the ultimate experience for all participants it is important to do our best to ensure synergy between all attendees.
If this is an experience that calls to you please email Gisele at email@example.com for an application.
We look forward to having this unique opportunity to share in this experiential/meditative retreat with you.
Like a weaving, each of us ( we were 8. ), held a thread or two to ebb and flow through the fibres mindfully selected for us by Gisele, who continued to sensitively make adjustments as the design of our integrated journey took form. As breath, our time together fully engaged the "in" and the " out", of self and Ireland, the magic and the mystery of joy and sorrow, the enchantment of the elementals and the fairies. We daily came and went from our safe and 'delicious' haven in Ballyvaughan to feast on the spring awakening of the Burren, the surge of the surf at the Cliffs and the tranquility of the moment. Saying "yes" to an adventure across the ocean with a woman I only just met, was for me, an exercise in trust and letting go. I can only, state, with gratitude, it was a gift. Thank you, to Giselle and all the other amazing personalities and landscapes she helped weave together:)
~ Melinda B.